To register for this webinar at the $99 tuition rate, please email Eilene at email@example.com or call 1-800-561-0291.
Who Needs It?:
Anyone who is introducing NEW IDEAS, like: new products, programs, or services; new strategies for change initiatives; new policies or practices- or a reinvented YOU
Tuition Includes: 2-Hour Professional Development Webinar
- 90 minute live, interactive, professional development Online Learning Program plus a 30-minute Group Exchange with executive instructors, Joel Barker and Debbie Kennedy
- Session handouts and take-aways including a checklist and keypoints overivew
- List of supporting resources to extend your learning experience
- Toll-free conferencing for US (+ Canada and Mexico, depending on carrier) or International Toll or free VoIP Computer Audio Available for PC users
- Post-session access to recorded highlights to reinforce learning
Our Promise to You:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this learning program, we will refund your tuition.
- Pinpoint why people are resistant to new ideas, and how to remove the barriers that lead to understanding, acceptance, sponsorship and ownership
- Identify 10 tactics and supporting action strategies essential to engage sponsors, partners, and customers
- Test your own idea against the tactics to see how well you intuited the rules
- Explore 3 critical success points essential to gain acceptance, as well as common mistakes to avoid
- Learn about two parallel paths that lead to broad-based acceptance of new ideas