Looking for a new way to see the work of government? Or a better way to make that work great? Join us on Wednesday, June 22 from 8am-10:30am as we explore new ways to increase government’s capacity to do more good.
Ken Miller, founder of the Change & Innovation Agency and author of Extreme Government Makeover, We Don’t Make Widgets: Overcoming the Myths that Keep Government from Radically Improving and The Change Agent’s Guide to Radical Improvement will be on hand for this thought-provoking breakfast event to discuss:
- The one and only thing government needs to focus on to get out of this crisis
- How government can perform its vital functions 80% faster at less cost with better quality
- The DNA of government complexity and how we can genetically modify it
- How to spot the “moldy” thinking that is making us all sick
- How to get rid of 40% of your agency’s workload
- Where the hidden costs of government are
- What the next generation of customers and employees are going to do to your operations
- Why technology isn’t the answer
After the keynote address, Ken will sign your free copy of his newest book, Extreme Government Makeover, and answer your questions.