Public Great is a slightly irreverent home for government managers to learn, debate and add to the knowledge of how to make the public sector great.
We offer daily opportunities for public employees to learn and interact including:
- A weekly blog topic about the management of government
- A weekly chat session to debate the blog topic
- A monthly podcast to explore the most intriguing monthly topics in depth
- An open forum for you to connect with others and share your project/problem to get advice from Public Great readers
- In-person and online events covering the issues most important to you
- Deputy Director, Social Security Administration
I was hoping to find ways to improve my office and I achieved that objective and more. The entire presentation was very helpful, especially the part about systems analysis.