Public Great is a slightly irreverent home for government managers to learn, debate and add to the knowledge of how to make the public sector great.
We offer daily opportunities for public employees to learn and interact including:
- A weekly blog topic about the management of government
- A weekly chat session to debate the blog topic
- A monthly podcast to explore the most intriguing monthly topics in depth
- An open forum for you to connect with others and share your project/problem to get advice from Public Great readers
- In-person and online events covering the issues most important to you
- Division Manager, Seminole County Government, State of Florida
Just a note to thank you once again for a wonderful event. The Project Management in IT 2008 conference provided me with a lot of takeaways that I will be integrating into Seminole County Government’s formal project management and business process management efforts. Your choice of speakers and topics underscored the need for government agencies to integrate their PM and BPM efforts using best practices. Great stuff!