Public Great is a slightly irreverent home for government managers to learn, debate and add to the knowledge of how to make the public sector great.
We offer daily opportunities for public employees to learn and interact including:
- A weekly blog topic about the management of government
- A weekly chat session to debate the blog topic
- A monthly podcast to explore the most intriguing monthly topics in depth
- An open forum for you to connect with others and share your project/problem to get advice from Public Great readers
- In-person and online events covering the issues most important to you
- Chief, Bureau of Operations, Florida Department of Health
It was the first time in my 23 years of professional work experience that I participated (or even was called) in a pre-workshop discussion. I really enjoyed this training event. The tools are outstanding! It was refreshing to participate in a training event where the instructor was “one of us” (government employee/manager).